Greenfield Development Corporation (Greenfield) has just introduced their newest and the first medium-rise condo development in the heart of Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Meet Zadia Sta. Rosa, an affordable but built with superior quality and contemporary modern design that is at par with other vertical developments in Metro Manila.
This 5-tower condo community development has 10 floors each building with only 28 residential units per floor. The project lies across the Vista Mall Santa Rosa (northwest side) and just a few blocks away from the Paseo de Santa Rosa Complex (a huge commercial complex in the city owned and managed by Greenfield).
While the Medical City Southern Luzon is also closed by (just across the site to the northeast) and beside the Nike Factory Store. The Zadia Sta. Rosa is a condo community for sale in Laguna where residents can live in harmony with a green environment and turn to nature for clean living despite being located in a bustling city. As what the Greenfield’s name suggests, they are just being true for what the company is valued for: green lifestyle amid a habitat of modernity.
The Zadia Sta. Rosa Greenfield is an epitome of green interiors and exteriors where luscious trees highlight a community with nature-infused amenities and buildings whose facades reflect the green shade of nature.
The Zadia Sta. Rosa Greenfield is a 36,000sqm condominium complex located along the Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road, Brgy. Don Jose, Greenfield City, City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The site is also a neighbor of the Nuvali township of the Ayala’s, where the Solenad 2, the Nuvali Park, and the Nuvali Evoliving are a mere 200-400 meters away to the southwest side of the Zadia. Your kids will surely love to study when you settle at the Zadia Sta. Rosa as some of the best schools in Metro Manila have branches in the city and they are situated very near the condo project.
These are the University of Santo Tomas- Sta. Rosa Campus, University of the East- Sta. Rosa, Polytechnic University of the Philippines- Sta. Rosa, and the Our Lady of the Assumption College- Sta. Rosa, while the University of the Philippines - Los Baños is just a 45-minute drive south of the site. Moreover, the city has its own schools that can be compared to learning quality from those in the metro. These are the Everest Academy Nuvali, Sta. Rosa Science and Technology High School, De La Salle University- Laguna Campus, Laguna BelAir Science High School, Holy Rosary College, and the Jade Allen Pillars Catholic School, among others.
The Zadia Sta. Rosa is a condo community for sale in Laguna that offers some of the finest and largest condo residential units available in the province. The property is allotting 86% of the total land area for green and open spaces, landscaped gardens, and outdoor amenities, while the remaining 14% is dedicated to vertical residential development footprint. In 2019, Zadia Sta. Rosa will be able to add more than 3,000sqm of new retail leasable space to its present inventory which could be leased out to homeowners who may want to engage in this kind of business.
The City of Sta. Rosa has gone a long way from an agricultural land to a thriving residential-commercial community through the years. It all started from a single building called Paseo de Sta. Rosa that housed a few retail shops and boutiques. As years have gone by, the commercial and lifestyle center added a fresh produce market and more establishments.
The floor layout of Zadia’s residential units is comprised of Studio (24sqm) and One-bedroom unit (24.9 to 26sqm) configurations. More specifically, there are 4 kinds of Studio Units and 2 kinds of One-bedroom Units so that investors will have a variety of choices that will correspond to their needs. All units have balconies with 1 T&B and roomy spaces for living, dining, and kitchen areas. Each unit is equipped with automatic fire alarm and fire sprinkler systems, spacious unit layout, high ceiling, wide windows, durable and thick wooden main door with a viewer, and other worthy deliverables and finishes. Moreover, each unit has painted finish interior and exterior walls, complete bathroom fixtures, tiled flooring, fire-proof ceiling fiberboard, and complete kitchen fixture, among others, during turn-over.
Looking for live chat agents to manage your business websites? We suggest Help Desk 247.